Monday, May 19, 2008

Can I just say I'm sick (literally) of coughing???


Well, I went back to the doctor again. The magic stethoscope concurs that my lungs are really tight. I now have in my possession a new, stronger antibiotic for the bronchitis that won't go away, as well as a 12 day course of prednisone, AND an Advair inhaler for this stubborn asthma attack. Oh, and over the counter Mucinex. And cough medicine with codeine so I can sleep at night.
Did I mention my chest muscles are killing me, my lungs ache and my head feels like someone is hitting it with a hammer every time I cough?
I have to go back in a week.....

I think what I really need is a week on the beach - that would be the best RX ever. And I KNOW it would work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on down and we'll go... :-)

Feel better!!

gerbmom said...

LOL.
And I'm sure you could use it just as much as me.... ;)