Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This too shall pass......I hope!

OK, that post yesterday was just rambling. I swear it's the new meds. Or the fact that they haven't kicked in yet. In that case I have two more weeks of this randomness/off the wall behavior in me. Sorry. For example, the other day I couldn't begin to get right and left straight much less north and south. And I am not directionally challenged. Never have been. Yet I adamantly argued left vs. right, literally seeing the turn correctly while calling right left. So if I argue with any of you for no apparent reason, and you are obviously right, just pat me on the head and send me to my room.

2 comments:

Christine Boles said...

ahh, the affect of meds on blogs....I was thinking if I had a laptop, you guys would be highly entertained with some frightfully chic digressions-within-digressions on all sorts of things, because while I was too doped on allergy meds to stand or sit up, I had moments of seemingly incredible lucidity, where I was sure I could write many a lovely blog entry!
You guys are just lucky I don't have that laptop, I'm tellin' you...

Hope your upcoming days contain no running and much peace~

gerbmom said...

Thanks Christine!