Wednesday, April 19, 2006

He wrote the songs.....

How is it that every time I have had something huge going on in my life Casting Crowns has a song that speaks to my heart? Not necessarily dealing with the specific issue, but with what I need to remember, to understand. Why is it this group's music reaches into my heart and touches me deeply at those times? This time it's a song I didn't initially care for. It seemed like just a song - not bad, but one that I could take or leave. Until this week - and it is really ministering to me. It is so amazing how much God can get through to me through music. When nothing else CAN get through. And how very much I can feel his presence through a song. It seeps into every crack in my heart and brings healing.
I am so thankful for music......

No comments: