Thursday, February 14, 2008

I coulda had a V-8!


As I was driving today I felt compelled to listen to the radio. K Love. Dunno why. I haven't listened to it much in the last year. I haven't done a lot of things in the last year.

I'm thinking I should have been doing a lot of those things. But I got busy. Busy, busy, busy. With "stuff." Distractions. People. Fun. And before I knew it I was waaaaaaaaaaaaay off track. Which would explain a lot of things. I think I just experienced a wake up call this morning. No - not that I should be listening to K Love. LOL. Not at all. But that there is something in my life that I have been putting on the back burner for a couple years that really shouldn't be there. So, it's time to get up, dust myself off and get back on track.

Why does it take being hit over the head with a baseball bat before we acknowledge that we have to turn around, retrace our steps and head in a totally different direction other than the one in which we have been traveling?

No comments: