OK - Julie, I'll play.
1. I have cool ancestors. Really. On my father's side of the family I am descended from Stephen Hopkins who came over on the Mayflower. His son Oceanus was born on the Mayflower. Cool, huh? Then, there's my moms side. Here I am descended from Chief Powhatan, father of Pocahontas. So she is like some hugely great great great aunt. Yep, my family not only arrived here, there were already here.
2. When my first child was born I almost died. Really. I had appendicitis and they didn't know it. Well, they didn't listen to me. At all. Doctor's know best. I was just a whiny new mom. At any rate, it ruptured, I got peritonitis, and my body started going into shock before they decided to listen and do emergency surgery. I spent a month in the hospital. Good times......
3. I am an introvert. Just can't get out of that rut, hard as I try. I'm just not made to be an extrovert. INFP on Meyers-Briggs. It kind of hinders me in ministry opportunities, but I am trying to push myself out of my box a bit.....we'll see what 2007 brings.
4. I have been in 47 of the 48 continental United States. The only one I am missing is Vermont. Don't ask. But seeing as my daughter just was accepted at Gordon College in Massachusetts I think I will have plenty of opportunities now!
5. Three places I really wanna go - in order -
6. Wait, I thought of a 6th one. I married the brother of my college roommate's husband. Weird, huh? Our kids are kinda, sorta, like double cousins, but not really. And my niece just had a baby on the 28th...:)
OK - that's all.
Now, who can I tag who hasn't been tagged?
A, Darla, Jen, April, Matt