Sunday, October 09, 2005

Subconscious wanderings.....

It's 1:00 a.m. Kim is wandering the house.
Cody is wandering the house.
My mind is apparently wandering too - only it isn't staying in the house...
tomorrow (today?) is weighing in, beckoning me to play, refusing to be ignored.
Hamster, get off the wheel - let the light in my mind go off, the analyzing grind to a halt. I'm tired.
Though apparently not sleepy.
Flip, flop, tick, tock, back, forth, up, down, toss, turn, right left.

Tent in the road - yet amazingly I thought to secure the tent door against intruders.
House walls cracking, rent from top to bottom in quarter inch cracks.
Windows with Plexiglas panes, holes pecked in them by an unseen persistence.
Computers with security issues, can't disconnect from cyberspace.
Lights that go on in empty rooms, man in a bathroom in fatigues with a shotgun. Shock, fear...
Mr. Sauter saying it'll be ok,
a manipulator from my past appearing in my present, introductions all around...
hot, cold, toss, turn, tick, tock
My old house falling to pieces, (how can I rid myself of it now, have I waited too long?)
My new house empty and lonely,
fear, shame, back, forth, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, tick, tock, anger ,fear, toss , turn, open, shut, pray, write
tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock........

No comments: