Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recovering......



I know, I know. I have not posted for several days. See, you actually have to have time to THINK to be able to post anything worth reading. Right now my brain is tired.

My daughter was home from college last week, well actually for 12 days, and I am exhausted. She is my drama queen. Always doing something, on the move - and it all requires drama. Did I mention she's a theater major? We had a good time, but wow. When she was home all the time I was used to this, but now? I guess I'm not. LOL. Life is much slower - and yeah, more boring - without her here. It's the old saying - you can't live with 'em, and you can't live without 'em. So true. So, when I finally catch my breath and get my act together, when I finally have all the financial/scholarship stuff submitted, when I am through this school week with all it's drama, when I am on break - I hope to post again. Or not. I will be in Florida with Jen...... :)

No comments: