Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Knot today....


Well, thanks for continuing to stop by despite my lack of meaningful posts. It's one of those cycles. Sorry. Lots of stuff whirling in my brain, but nothing that my fingers seem to want to type. It's like there's a block between brain and fingertips. Besides, the stuff I am processing is so random and I'm not sure how I feel, or what I think, or what I can even say that won't frustrate me more... It's just that there are a multitude of things to deal with - and I can't seem to sort them out, because they all seem to be knotted together. It's much easier not to deal with them at all. And we all know how that works; the more you ignore a snarl, the knottier it becomes....
I'll do it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christine Boles said...

Like Christmas lights~ something we all look forward to dealing with soon....(not!)