Friday, February 23, 2007

I sound like a lifetime smoker.....

Oh my goodness - has it ever been a long week. I have bronchitis - and it's been so bad I've missed an entire week of work. Finally the fever is gone, and the cough is 100 % better than it was - but still not good. On top of that, I fell - down the stairs - you should see the bruise on my posterior. No, forget that. You shouldn't. But it's huge and well, lets just say I couldn't get outta bed because I was so sick, and I couldn't lay in bed because I was in pain.....
Someday I'll laugh. Probably sooner than I think, cuz my friends are already laughing at me - and it probably is pretty funny....

So what has happened since I last posted?
The play. It was excellent and quite funny. Thanks to everyone who came and supported Carissa and Rachelle. Especially VC family. That meant a lot to them.
Christopher lost his job. He is currently trying to find employment.
The snow on the roof formed an ice dam and we returned home (on Monday - I should not have been out that day - lesson learned) to find a waterfall outside and inside our back door.
I managed - finally - to finish the FAFSA and the PROFILE for Carissa.
I slept. I coughed. I slept. I coughed. I coughed. I coughed.
I watched Jesus Camp. Anybody seen it?
I tried to read. I tried to watch TV. I tried to stop coughing.

So, yeah, that was pretty much my week. Now you are all caught up. And I have a serious case of Cabin Fever....

1 comment:

Portrait of Peter said...

For a moment - I thought you were also a "pipe smoker".

One has one's indulgences - that is mine - I call it "My Contemplation of Life" moment.

You do have a natural talent in your blogs - you will have to educate us who still display the "L" Learner plates on our blog sites.