It's been a long time since I've been tagged.....this is kind of a cool one. :)
1. One book that changed your life?
Finding Faith - Brian McLaren. Simple, yet it got my mind tracking on a whole new course and I never looked back.....
2. One book you've read more than once?
I usually don't read books more than once. So, I guess I would have to go back a long time and say Gone With the Wind.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
It may sound trite, but I think it would have to be the Bible.
4. One book that made you laugh?
Laugh out loud laugh? Maybe The Christian Culture Survival Guide: The Misadventures of an Outsider on the Inside or something by Anne Lamott
5. One book that made you cry?
The Return of the Prodigal Son by Nouwen
6. One book you wish had been written?
A book of answers for all the hard questions in life....
7.One book you wish had never been written?
It will probably be the last Harry Potter book when it comes out, because then the great story will be over.......sigh
8. One book you are currently reading?
Right now I am reading Prayer is a Place by Tickle. I intended to read a lot this summer, but it just didn't happen.
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
The Divine Conspiracy : Rediscovering Our Hidden Life in God by Dallas Willard
10. Now tag five ppls.
Mike, Julie, Christine, A, Darla