Thursday, February 02, 2006

Two for the road...

So, in the absurdity of cyberspace I reconnected with my cousin Aaron. And what a surprise it was to find that he is on the same journey as I am! What an exciting turn of events. One of those wonderful, unexpected gifts from God. And trust me, those are always the best kind! The strangest thing is, he is indirectly connected to Kingsjoy! Soon to be directly connected I think. Anyway, I have added his blog to my "Blogs I read" list (crumbsfrommytable.blogspot.com) and I hope you all will take the time to stop over and say hey! (Mike, I noticed you were already there - did you see he left a return comment for you?)
I guess it just goes to show that one never knows who will show up on this journey! It makes me wonder sometimes if I am not as alone as I think, it's just that so very many people are afraid of judgment and repercussions if they are honest about what they believe. Anyway - welcome Aaron. Glad to have you traveling with me!

4 comments:

Christine Boles said...

I remember the name of his blog~ can't remember when I visited it, but I did, at some recent point in time.
Small world.

gerbmom said...

No kidding....imagine my surprise!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you never know who you'll run into on the internet . . .
=)

Unknown said...

FYI, I was able to digest Mike's paper yesterday. He did a great job at articulating his thoughts and positions. Thanks for sending it to me.

I also put in the mail today our "packet" regarding Vintage Fellowship. It has our master plan booklet, and an interactive cd with some video on it and other good info. Our website is being designed right now and hopefully will be up soon. So, you should get that Thursday or Friday in the mail.

Robb and I are flying to Florida tomorrow for a church launching conference in Ocala, FL. The conference is Thursday and Friday and we return Saturday evening. I'm not taking my laptop, so I'll be out of the loop for a couple days.