Monday, December 03, 2007

We've been up and running beautifully since Friday.....

Well, if you were following my Comcast saga - it looks like we might finally have gotten it fixed. Seems emails to Senior VP's are the way to go. Since then we have been called a couple times a day, and higher up supervisors and tech people came out and troubleshot at our house. It took several days, several people (do they EVER communicate in the office?) and a lot of patience to get it fixed.
Plus, now I have direct phone numbers to about 5 higher ups, who keep calling me btw to see how the silly service is working.....LOL. Suffice it to say Dean, Ron and Anita are my new best friends.... there were others too, like ROY the coolest service man ever. Anyway. I'm knocking on wood and crossing my fingers and holding my breath - whatever, hoping that it is FINALLY, FINALLY fixed.

Now, on to UPS......

No comments: