Thursday, September 27, 2007

Meet me in the schoolyard........


OK - I'm ready for a fight. A good one. Doesn't matter what it's about. I could care less. I just want to yell and be mean, hurt people like I've been hurt, be the enforcer instead of the one who understands and compromises - get all this crap outta my system. I'm looking for any excuse - so be careful what you say. Right now I am perfectly capable of turning the most innocent comment into an insult - and a battle. I'm tired of doing the right thing. What I want and what is right are two entirely different things right now. I'm tired of everything being so HARD. I'm just tired.
Any questions????



And yes, I realize this is the polar opposite of my September 19th post......

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love you. Try turning that into a fight!