Thursday, February 05, 2009

ISTP???

So, Typealyzer thinks I am an ISTP based on my blog. Well.....yes, the I is right. And I can give them the S because sometimes I do test S, but usually I test N. The T? No way. Always, always, always test F. And the P is right. Not bad. Better than the gender analyzer that thought this blog was written by a man!! ;)
Results: We think http://fluctuatingcertainty.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (65%).

ISTP - The Mechanics
[ISTP]
The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


Apparently this is the part of my brain Typealyzer perceives I am using when I write.....


Normally tho, I test INFP and this is the profile for that:

INFP - The Idealists

The meaning-seeking and unconventional type. They are especially attuned to making sure their beliefs and actions are congruent. They often develop a passion for the arts or unusual forms of self-expression.

They enjoy work that are aligned to their deeply felt values and tend to strongly dislike the more practical and mundane forms of tasks. They can enjoy working alone for long periods of time and are happiest when they can immerse themselves in personally meaningful projects.

No comments: