Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Sunday!

So, last week was a bad week. Truly. It was grey and rainy (and cold) all week. I accidentally washed my cell phone with the laundry. The van chose this week to need a new water pump. One of the kid's bank accounts got all messed up resulting in fees, fees and more fees. A friend was in a bit of a crisis, and too far away to help. Some kind of animal is dancing either on the roof or in the attic all night, every night. And that's just the big things. Add insomnia, inability to concentrate, and stress and it was a pretty crappy week.

I feel better today.... the van is fixed, my cell has a new battery and is apparently operational, the bank account problem is straightened out, I talked to my friend, I was able to sleep last night and the SUN IS OUT!

I think I'll go get a cup of something hot and curl up on the couch with a book....

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

sounds loverly.

the Sunday part, not the crappy week part.

and yeah, the sun is finally shining again on NWA. It's no wonder the ancients worshiped the sun....

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I'm glad things are looking better! And imagine, on a Sunday too!!!