Friday, June 13, 2008

Thanks A..... like I had nothing else to do. :)

Tag, I'm It

The Rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

QUESTIONS:

What were you doing five years ago?
Hmmmm - pretty much what I'm doing now - working at an elementary school in the computer lab. Raising three kids. Keeping busy with all their activities. Still at Faith Baptist with no idea what was coming my way.......

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Call the Insurance company.
2. Go to Addison to the towing company and clean out the car.
3. Go with Carissa to the doctor to make sure she's ok. (carissa, not the doc ;) )
4. Look for the title to the car.
5. Put the hammock together ~ hey I deserve it!

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Sunflower seeds - I'm addicted.....
2. Terra Vegi Chips
3. Sour Cherry or Red Apple Jelly Bellies
4. Culver's Cheese Curds
5. Pork Rinds - cuz they're SO good for you!

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Put all of my kids through college.
2. Travel - Greece, Australia, Africa, Mediterranean cruise.
3. Pay Mike and Julie's salary and insurance forever so they didn't have to leave.
4. Buy a house in the Caribbean - where all of our friends and family could vacation for free.
5. Partner with New Life for Haiti, helping another town become self sustaining.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. I yell at stupid drivers.
2. I procrastinate - big time.
3. Trying too hard to please people all the time - at the expense of my health and family.
4. Manipulation - but I've really worked hard on breaking this one!
5. Impatience - especially with people that don't think like me.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Lawrence Ave. in West Chicago
2. Blakeley St. in West Chicago
3. Manchester Court in Geneva
4. Lorraine Rd. in Wheaton
5. East St. in Winfield

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Level 1 computer tech at a local elementary school (computers, the job I said I'd NEVER do!)
2. Accounting - Accounts Payable for a mortgage broker (I was a business major.....)
3. working in computer scheduling and keypunching - back in the day!
4. working at Evangelical Teacher Training Association in Wheaton
5. working in my dad's office


I'd tag Julie, but she just had a baby. I'd tag Mike, but he hates to be tagged. I'd tag Jen, but she is out of internet range. I'd tag Wendy, but she just moved. I'd tag A, but he tagged me. I'd tag Vanessa, but she's already been tagged. This is really sad.

OK - I'll tag Kevin, and Christi and April.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The good ol' days, East St. in Winfield. Never forget that place.