Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Recovering?

Well, I thought I was. I have had so much to think about lately, so many new concepts and ideas running around in my head. It was getting pretty overwhelming. So, following the advice of a good friend, I took a self imposed book break. No more reading - well for a short while anyway. Instead of being stuffed with ideas, I need to digest them. And it seemed to be working, well at least until today. No, I didn't read a book. Or have any big discussion with anyone. Or try anything new. But out of the blue a concept I am struggling with came back full force. Like I never turned off the wheels, but had just temporarily jammed them somehow and the wedge dislodged and whir - off I go again. And I can't still the restless cycling, or silence the squeak and rattle of the wheels.....
relentless.
insistent.
inescapable.
inexorable.
tenacious.
Guess it's time to put on my helmet, relinquish control, and go along for the ride.

No comments: