Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Reliant K(aren)

So, my internet went down again this weekend. Unbelievable. This is the third major outage in a week and a half. I know it's gotta be intermittent at other times too. Why it chooses the weekend to crash is beyond me. Now, today I am at work and can finally check my email and blogger is having problems. Aargh. Wow, I guess I depend way too much on what I get from the internet. I'm gonna try and post this - cross your fingers that it worked. And that the cable guy got the cable fixed at my house also. If so- I'll be back up and running with e-mail soon. I hope.

Update: well, they "fixed" the internet (Cable) and it worked great - for about 4 hours. Now it is down again. And I pay for this torture. So, for the 4th time in a week and a half someone will have to take off work to wait for the cable guy.....
So, again I say, if I don't respond to an important e-mail - call me!

No comments: